Diet Pepsi "come on" by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Diet Pepsi has launched a campaign featuring the Colombian actress Sofia Vergara. The spot, by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles, sees Vergara in a restaurant apparently looking longingly at an attractive man. It then transpires that she is in fact gazing at a can of Diet Pepsi behind him, much to the embarrassment of the man, who comes over to speak to her. The work was written by Holly Hessler, art directed by Helena Skonieczny and directed by Tarsem through Radical Media. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1