Macmillan Cancer Support "not alone" by VCCP
VCCP has launched its first ad campaign for Macmillan Cancer Support since landing the business in March last year. The emotive spot, which broke this week, shows individuals being "hit" by cancer and falling. Before they hit the ground, they are caught by the people around them. It aims to underline that, with the support of Macmillan Cancer Support and the public, no-one has to face cancer alone. The TV ad will be supported by radio, online and integrated PR activity. The work was written by Katie Welch, art directed by Neil Shanlin and directed by Barney Cokeliss through RSA Films. PHD and Vizeum handled media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...