Macmillan Cancer Support "not alone" by VCCP
VCCP has launched its first ad campaign for Macmillan Cancer Support since landing the business in March last year. The emotive spot, which broke this week, shows individuals being "hit" by cancer and falling. Before they hit the ground, they are caught by the people around them. It aims to underline that, with the support of Macmillan Cancer Support and the public, no-one has to face cancer alone. The TV ad will be supported by radio, online and integrated PR activity. The work was written by Katie Welch, art directed by Neil Shanlin and directed by Barney Cokeliss through RSA Films. PHD and Vizeum handled media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Global Production Director Dynamic New Alliances £90000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + relocation package , South Korea