Macmillan Cancer Support "not alone" by VCCP
VCCP has launched its first ad campaign for Macmillan Cancer Support since landing the business in March last year. The emotive spot, which broke this week, shows individuals being "hit" by cancer and falling. Before they hit the ground, they are caught by the people around them. It aims to underline that, with the support of Macmillan Cancer Support and the public, no-one has to face cancer alone. The TV ad will be supported by radio, online and integrated PR activity. The work was written by Katie Welch, art directed by Neil Shanlin and directed by Barney Cokeliss through RSA Films. PHD and Vizeum handled media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...