Monster.co.uk "double take" by BBDO New York
Monster.co.uk has launched an ad campaign to encourage people to "find better" jobs. The series of executions by BBDO will run across TV, outdoor and radio. The first ad, "double take", features a lavish executive office complete with a stag’s head. On the other side of the wall, a man in a regular office struggles to work through the hind legs of the stag. The spot was written by Reuben Hower and art directed by Gerald Caputo. It was directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)