Monster.co.uk "double take" by BBDO New York
Monster.co.uk has launched an ad campaign to encourage people to "find better" jobs. The series of executions by BBDO will run across TV, outdoor and radio. The first ad, "double take", features a lavish executive office complete with a stag’s head. On the other side of the wall, a man in a regular office struggles to work through the hind legs of the stag. The spot was written by Reuben Hower and art directed by Gerald Caputo. It was directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)