Monster.co.uk "double take" by BBDO New York
Monster.co.uk has launched an ad campaign to encourage people to "find better" jobs. The series of executions by BBDO will run across TV, outdoor and radio. The first ad, "double take", features a lavish executive office complete with a stag’s head. On the other side of the wall, a man in a regular office struggles to work through the hind legs of the stag. The spot was written by Reuben Hower and art directed by Gerald Caputo. It was directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London