Morrisons "points of difference" by DLKW Lowe
Morrisons has unveiled a TV campaign starring the presenters Ant & Dec. Created by DLKW Lowe, the campaign features the pair interacting with the supermarket chain’s specialist employees, including a fishmonger who demonstrates his filleting skills and explains how Morrisons buys its fish and how the product reaches the counter. The spot was created by Graham Storey and Phil Cockrell. It was directed by Finn McGough at Rogue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London