Morrisons "points of difference" by DLKW Lowe
Morrisons has unveiled a TV campaign starring the presenters Ant & Dec. Created by DLKW Lowe, the campaign features the pair interacting with the supermarket chain’s specialist employees, including a fishmonger who demonstrates his filleting skills and explains how Morrisons buys its fish and how the product reaches the counter. The spot was created by Graham Storey and Phil Cockrell. It was directed by Finn McGough at Rogue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...