Digital Radio UK/BBC "endless dove" by RKCR/Y&R
Digital Radio UK, the DAB radio body, and the BBC have launched a music video to coincide with Valentine’s Day. The ad, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, features D Love serenading his pet dove with Endless Love and also stars the musician Phebe Edwards. The work comprises TV, radio, outdoor, online and in-store activity. The spot was created by Al Brown and Algy Sharman, and directed by Peter Martin through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London