Digital Radio UK/BBC "endless dove" by RKCR/Y&R
Digital Radio UK, the DAB radio body, and the BBC have launched a music video to coincide with Valentine’s Day. The ad, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, features D Love serenading his pet dove with Endless Love and also stars the musician Phebe Edwards. The work comprises TV, radio, outdoor, online and in-store activity. The spot was created by Al Brown and Algy Sharman, and directed by Peter Martin through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)