Fosters "anticipation" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Adam & Eve/DDB has created a TV spot to mark the 125th anniversary of the lager brand Foster’s. "Anticipation" recreates the brand’s introduction to Australia in 1888. The brothers William and Ralph Foster, played by the actors who appear as Brad and Dan in the lager’s humorous beachside ads, are shown giving Melbourne’s mayor a sample of the drink. The spot was created by Aidan McClure and Laurent Simon, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick. Post-production was handled by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...