NFU Mutual "it's about time" by Grey London
NFU Mutual is launching a campaign to introduce its new brand identity. The work, which is the first by Grey London since winning the account last year, includes a new strapline and brand positioning: "It’s about time." Three TV spots and five press ads, as well as digital work through Possible, will launch on 24 February. A TV spot called "tea" depicts the making of a cup of tea in close detail as an NFU Mutual agent discusses a policy with a customer. The TV ads were created by Sam Haynes and Lee Trott. They were directed by Stuart Parr through Blink. Post-production was by The Mill, with audio post-production by GCRS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London