O2 "Untouchables launch film" by VCCP
O2 and the Rugby Football Union have launched an advertising push to encourage fans of the sport to play touch rugby. The digital work, created by VCCP, includes a minute-long online film. It features a touch rugby team called The Untouchables – a mix of male and female athletes including leading free runners, a choreographer to pop stars including Rihanna and Dizzee Rascal, and a former Leicester Tigers player. The campaign was created by Neil Shanlin and Katie Welch-Cook, and directed by Fisher Magee through Skin Flicks. Post-production was by Finish, with audio post-production by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)