O2 "Untouchables launch film" by VCCP
O2 and the Rugby Football Union have launched an advertising push to encourage fans of the sport to play touch rugby. The digital work, created by VCCP, includes a minute-long online film. It features a touch rugby team called The Untouchables – a mix of male and female athletes including leading free runners, a choreographer to pop stars including Rihanna and Dizzee Rascal, and a former Leicester Tigers player. The campaign was created by Neil Shanlin and Katie Welch-Cook, and directed by Fisher Magee through Skin Flicks. Post-production was by Finish, with audio post-production by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1