O2 "Untouchables launch film" by VCCP
O2 and the Rugby Football Union have launched an advertising push to encourage fans of the sport to play touch rugby. The digital work, created by VCCP, includes a minute-long online film. It features a touch rugby team called The Untouchables – a mix of male and female athletes including leading free runners, a choreographer to pop stars including Rihanna and Dizzee Rascal, and a former Leicester Tigers player. The campaign was created by Neil Shanlin and Katie Welch-Cook, and directed by Fisher Magee through Skin Flicks. Post-production was by Finish, with audio post-production by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...