O2 "Untouchables launch film" by VCCP
O2 and the Rugby Football Union have launched an advertising push to encourage fans of the sport to play touch rugby. The digital work, created by VCCP, includes a minute-long online film. It features a touch rugby team called The Untouchables – a mix of male and female athletes including leading free runners, a choreographer to pop stars including Rihanna and Dizzee Rascal, and a former Leicester Tigers player. The campaign was created by Neil Shanlin and Katie Welch-Cook, and directed by Fisher Magee through Skin Flicks. Post-production was by Finish, with audio post-production by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London