Marie Curie "symmetry" by DLKW Lowe
Marie Curie has launched a TV ad to support its annual fundraising campaign, the Great Daffodil Appeal. The spot, created by DLKW Lowe and directed by Tom Tagholm, focuses on people’s last moments meaning as much as their first. It encourages viewers to make a donation and wear one of the charity’s daffodil pins. The ad breaks on 28 February.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London