Marie Curie "symmetry" by DLKW Lowe
Marie Curie has launched a TV ad to support its annual fundraising campaign, the Great Daffodil Appeal. The spot, created by DLKW Lowe and directed by Tom Tagholm, focuses on people’s last moments meaning as much as their first. It encourages viewers to make a donation and wear one of the charity’s daffodil pins. The ad breaks on 28 February.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London