Audi "evolution on the outside, revolution on the inside" by BBH
Audi UK has launched its first-ever augmented-reality print advertising campaign, alongside a film of the new-generation Audi R8 V10. Created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the campaign enables smartphone-users who download the free image-recognition app Blippar to point their phone at ads showcasing the car and watch it come to life via film on their handset. The film gives viewers a close look at the Audi’s 550PS engine and shows the car at full throttle. The work was created by Tom Evans, Olly Courtney, Matt Doman and Ian Heartfield. It was directed by Mark Jenkinson through Rogue. Post-production was by The Mill and the director of photography was Tom Townend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London