Audi "evolution on the outside, revolution on the inside" by BBH
Audi UK has launched its first-ever augmented-reality print advertising campaign, alongside a film of the new-generation Audi R8 V10. Created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the campaign enables smartphone-users who download the free image-recognition app Blippar to point their phone at ads showcasing the car and watch it come to life via film on their handset. The film gives viewers a close look at the Audi’s 550PS engine and shows the car at full throttle. The work was created by Tom Evans, Olly Courtney, Matt Doman and Ian Heartfield. It was directed by Mark Jenkinson through Rogue. Post-production was by The Mill and the director of photography was Tom Townend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London