Audi "evolution on the outside, revolution on the inside" by BBH
Audi UK has launched its first-ever augmented-reality print advertising campaign, alongside a film of the new-generation Audi R8 V10. Created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the campaign enables smartphone-users who download the free image-recognition app Blippar to point their phone at ads showcasing the car and watch it come to life via film on their handset. The film gives viewers a close look at the Audi’s 550PS engine and shows the car at full throttle. The work was created by Tom Evans, Olly Courtney, Matt Doman and Ian Heartfield. It was directed by Mark Jenkinson through Rogue. Post-production was by The Mill and the director of photography was Tom Townend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Technical SEO Manager - PHP / HTML / CSS Ultimate Asset £25000 - £32000 per annum, London