Audi "evolution on the outside, revolution on the inside" by BBH
Audi UK has launched its first-ever augmented-reality print advertising campaign, alongside a film of the new-generation Audi R8 V10. Created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, the campaign enables smartphone-users who download the free image-recognition app Blippar to point their phone at ads showcasing the car and watch it come to life via film on their handset. The film gives viewers a close look at the Audi’s 550PS engine and shows the car at full throttle. The work was created by Tom Evans, Olly Courtney, Matt Doman and Ian Heartfield. It was directed by Mark Jenkinson through Rogue. Post-production was by The Mill and the director of photography was Tom Townend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...