Coors Light "closest to cold" by VCCP Blue
VCCP has created a spot showing the lengths that Jean-Claude Van Damme will go to enjoy the ice-cold refreshment of a Coors Light. The ad breaks on TV tomorrow (Friday) and airs in cinemas from 15 March. It features the actor standing at the top of a snowy mountain in the Rockies, clad in double denim. He performs a version of the 80s pop classic Take My Breath Away on a panpipe-style instrument made from five Coors Light bottles. The spot was written by Charlie Hurst, art directed by Eddie Fisher and directed by Simon Cole through HSI London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...