Coors Light "closest to cold" by VCCP Blue
VCCP has created a spot showing the lengths that Jean-Claude Van Damme will go to enjoy the ice-cold refreshment of a Coors Light. The ad breaks on TV tomorrow (Friday) and airs in cinemas from 15 March. It features the actor standing at the top of a snowy mountain in the Rockies, clad in double denim. He performs a version of the 80s pop classic Take My Breath Away on a panpipe-style instrument made from five Coors Light bottles. The spot was written by Charlie Hurst, art directed by Eddie Fisher and directed by Simon Cole through HSI London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, Manchester