Coors Light "closest to cold" by VCCP Blue
VCCP has created a spot showing the lengths that Jean-Claude Van Damme will go to enjoy the ice-cold refreshment of a Coors Light. The ad breaks on TV tomorrow (Friday) and airs in cinemas from 15 March. It features the actor standing at the top of a snowy mountain in the Rockies, clad in double denim. He performs a version of the 80s pop classic Take My Breath Away on a panpipe-style instrument made from five Coors Light bottles. The spot was written by Charlie Hurst, art directed by Eddie Fisher and directed by Simon Cole through HSI London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...