Galaxy "brand campaign" by AMV BBDO
Galaxy has created a TV ad featuring Audrey Hepburn. The spot, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, uses CGI technology to showcase footage of the late actress eating a Galaxy in the back of a car. The ad also revives the strapline "Why have cotton when you can have silk?" Set in the 50s on Italy’s Amalfi Coast, the ad ends with Hepburn enjoying a Galaxy after she steps off a crowded bus to join a handsome man in his open-top car. It was created by Jim Seath and Andy Booth, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)