Galaxy "brand campaign" by AMV BBDO
Galaxy has created a TV ad featuring Audrey Hepburn. The spot, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, uses CGI technology to showcase footage of the late actress eating a Galaxy in the back of a car. The ad also revives the strapline "Why have cotton when you can have silk?" Set in the 50s on Italy’s Amalfi Coast, the ad ends with Hepburn enjoying a Galaxy after she steps off a crowded bus to join a handsome man in his open-top car. It was created by Jim Seath and Andy Booth, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London