Galaxy "brand campaign" by AMV BBDO
Galaxy has created a TV ad featuring Audrey Hepburn. The spot, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, uses CGI technology to showcase footage of the late actress eating a Galaxy in the back of a car. The ad also revives the strapline "Why have cotton when you can have silk?" Set in the 50s on Italy’s Amalfi Coast, the ad ends with Hepburn enjoying a Galaxy after she steps off a crowded bus to join a handsome man in his open-top car. It was created by Jim Seath and Andy Booth, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...