Galaxy "brand campaign" by AMV BBDO
Galaxy has created a TV ad featuring Audrey Hepburn. The spot, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, uses CGI technology to showcase footage of the late actress eating a Galaxy in the back of a car. The ad also revives the strapline "Why have cotton when you can have silk?" Set in the 50s on Italy’s Amalfi Coast, the ad ends with Hepburn enjoying a Galaxy after she steps off a crowded bus to join a handsome man in his open-top car. It was created by Jim Seath and Andy Booth, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...