Harvey Nichols "the new breed" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Harvey Nichols is to launch a tongue-in-cheek print, online and outdoor campaign featuring women carrying oversized dogs in handbags. The work, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, plays on the celebrity fashion trend of carrying small dogs in oversized handbags. The strapline reads: "Harvey Nichols – the new breed." The campaign was created by Matt Gay, John Long, Sigrid Egedal and Oli Rimoldi, and photographed by Miles Aldridge.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...