Harvey Nichols "the new breed" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Harvey Nichols is to launch a tongue-in-cheek print, online and outdoor campaign featuring women carrying oversized dogs in handbags. The work, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, plays on the celebrity fashion trend of carrying small dogs in oversized handbags. The strapline reads: "Harvey Nichols – the new breed." The campaign was created by Matt Gay, John Long, Sigrid Egedal and Oli Rimoldi, and photographed by Miles Aldridge.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...