Jameson "iron horse" by TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
Jameson has launched the latest phase of its "tall tales" TV ad campaign. In the spot, the brand's founder, John Jameson, rescues a runaway train and its cargo of Irish whiskey while inadvertently stopping an invasion of Ireland. The work, which will be supported by outdoor activity, was written by Jonathan Marshall and Danny Gonzalez, and art directed by Chris Valencius and David Suarez. It was directed by John Hillcoat through Skunk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London