Jameson "iron horse" by TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
Jameson has launched the latest phase of its "tall tales" TV ad campaign. In the spot, the brand's founder, John Jameson, rescues a runaway train and its cargo of Irish whiskey while inadvertently stopping an invasion of Ireland. The work, which will be supported by outdoor activity, was written by Jonathan Marshall and Danny Gonzalez, and art directed by Chris Valencius and David Suarez. It was directed by John Hillcoat through Skunk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London