Jameson "iron horse" by TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
Jameson has launched the latest phase of its "tall tales" TV ad campaign. In the spot, the brand's founder, John Jameson, rescues a runaway train and its cargo of Irish whiskey while inadvertently stopping an invasion of Ireland. The work, which will be supported by outdoor activity, was written by Jonathan Marshall and Danny Gonzalez, and art directed by Chris Valencius and David Suarez. It was directed by John Hillcoat through Skunk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Midweight Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £200 per day, London