Jameson "iron horse" by TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
Jameson has launched the latest phase of its "tall tales" TV ad campaign. In the spot, the brand's founder, John Jameson, rescues a runaway train and its cargo of Irish whiskey while inadvertently stopping an invasion of Ireland. The work, which will be supported by outdoor activity, was written by Jonathan Marshall and Danny Gonzalez, and art directed by Chris Valencius and David Suarez. It was directed by John Hillcoat through Skunk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...