Three "the pony" by Wieden & Kennedy
The mobile operator 3 has launched an ad campaign featuring a Shetland pony moonwalking to the 80s track Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac. The campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy London, aims to show people that sharing clips via social media can build and cement friendships. Blink’s Dougal Wilson directed the 60-second and 30-second spots, which were created by Freddie Powell and Hollie Walker. The TV ads will be supported by cinema, outdoor and social media activity. In addition, people can customise their own dancing pony through a web-based app hosted on YouTube that includes eight genres of music and well-known tracks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)