Three "the pony" by Wieden & Kennedy
The mobile operator 3 has launched an ad campaign featuring a Shetland pony moonwalking to the 80s track Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac. The campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy London, aims to show people that sharing clips via social media can build and cement friendships. Blink’s Dougal Wilson directed the 60-second and 30-second spots, which were created by Freddie Powell and Hollie Walker. The TV ads will be supported by cinema, outdoor and social media activity. In addition, people can customise their own dancing pony through a web-based app hosted on YouTube that includes eight genres of music and well-known tracks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...