Three "the pony" by Wieden & Kennedy
The mobile operator 3 has launched an ad campaign featuring a Shetland pony moonwalking to the 80s track Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac. The campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy London, aims to show people that sharing clips via social media can build and cement friendships. Blink’s Dougal Wilson directed the 60-second and 30-second spots, which were created by Freddie Powell and Hollie Walker. The TV ads will be supported by cinema, outdoor and social media activity. In addition, people can customise their own dancing pony through a web-based app hosted on YouTube that includes eight genres of music and well-known tracks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London