Marks & Spencer "perfectly" by RKCR/Y&R
Marks & Spencer is launching its first seasonal outdoor brand campaign for three years. The ads, created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, feature images shot by the fashion photographer Andreas Sjödin and aim to demonstrate the "craftsmanship and innovation" of the retailer’s products. The six executions, which showcase wardrobe staples and ways to wear them, will also run across press titles. The models, who include Shanina Shaik and Cecilia Chancellor, range in age from early twenties to late forties. The work was written by Graeme Cook and art directed by Stuart Elkins.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London