Volkswagen "see film differently" by DDB UK
Volkswagen has launched a poster campaign to promote its long-running partnership with independent cinemas. The work, by Adam & Eve/DDB with illustrations by Noma Bar, features images based on Jaws, Taxi Driver and The Silence Of The Lambs. Each poster includes the strapline "See film differently" to encourage cinema-goers to develop a perspective on films. Postcards will also be distributed in independent cinemas. The campaign was designed by Pete Mould.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London