Volkswagen "see film differently" by DDB UK
Volkswagen has launched a poster campaign to promote its long-running partnership with independent cinemas. The work, by Adam & Eve/DDB with illustrations by Noma Bar, features images based on Jaws, Taxi Driver and The Silence Of The Lambs. Each poster includes the strapline "See film differently" to encourage cinema-goers to develop a perspective on films. Postcards will also be distributed in independent cinemas. The campaign was designed by Pete Mould.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London