Orangina "statistics" by Fred & Farid Paris-Shanghai
Orangina has launched a global ad campaign featuring random events occurring to people who don’t drink the beverage. These include being pooed on by a pigeon and being attacked by a human cannonball. The strapline reads: "Stay alive, drink Orangina." The TV work, which is supported by a print ad, was created by Gian Carlo Lanfranco and Rolando Cordova.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...