Orangina "statistics" by Fred & Farid Paris-Shanghai
Orangina has launched a global ad campaign featuring random events occurring to people who don’t drink the beverage. These include being pooed on by a pigeon and being attacked by a human cannonball. The strapline reads: "Stay alive, drink Orangina." The TV work, which is supported by a print ad, was created by Gian Carlo Lanfranco and Rolando Cordova.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London