Department for Communities and Local Government "fire kills" by RKCR/Y&R
The Department for Communities and Local Government has launched an online film to promote smoke alarms. The spot, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, coincides with the start of British Summer Time on 31 March and features a boy in a fire-damaged house who picks up a burnt clock. He then asks viewers to test their alarms before disappearing like a ghost. It was created by Jerry Hollens and Mike Boles, and shot by Stevie Russell at Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London