Department for Communities and Local Government "fire kills" by RKCR/Y&R
The Department for Communities and Local Government has launched an online film to promote smoke alarms. The spot, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, coincides with the start of British Summer Time on 31 March and features a boy in a fire-damaged house who picks up a burnt clock. He then asks viewers to test their alarms before disappearing like a ghost. It was created by Jerry Hollens and Mike Boles, and shot by Stevie Russell at Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London