Hovis "bunny" by JWT London
The bread brand Hovis has unveiled a tactical Easter outdoor campaign created by JWT London. The ad features two Hovis Wholemeal Farmers rolls, which have been positioned to resemble the ears of the Easter Bunny. The campaign includes the strapline "Happy Easter" and will run until Sunday. The ad was written by Tim Noble and art directed by Gem Hagan, with photography and illustration by Tal Silverman. The media agency was Starcom.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)