Hovis "bunny" by JWT London
The bread brand Hovis has unveiled a tactical Easter outdoor campaign created by JWT London. The ad features two Hovis Wholemeal Farmers rolls, which have been positioned to resemble the ears of the Easter Bunny. The campaign includes the strapline "Happy Easter" and will run until Sunday. The ad was written by Tim Noble and art directed by Gem Hagan, with photography and illustration by Tal Silverman. The media agency was Starcom.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London