Samsung "charge" by CHI & Partners
Samsung is rolling out a global campaign, by CHI & Partners, to promote a new range of smart TVs with voice and gesture control. The TV spot shows American footballers, Roman centurions and other characters charging across a beach towards a man sitting in an armchair, who halts the action with his hand. It is then revealed that he is watching TV at home. The work was written by Neil Clarke, art directed by Jay Phillips and directed by Romain Gavras through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire