Samsung "charge" by CHI & Partners
Samsung is rolling out a global campaign, by CHI & Partners, to promote a new range of smart TVs with voice and gesture control. The TV spot shows American footballers, Roman centurions and other characters charging across a beach towards a man sitting in an armchair, who halts the action with his hand. It is then revealed that he is watching TV at home. The work was written by Neil Clarke, art directed by Jay Phillips and directed by Romain Gavras through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)