Samsung "charge" by CHI & Partners
Samsung is rolling out a global campaign, by CHI & Partners, to promote a new range of smart TVs with voice and gesture control. The TV spot shows American footballers, Roman centurions and other characters charging across a beach towards a man sitting in an armchair, who halts the action with his hand. It is then revealed that he is watching TV at home. The work was written by Neil Clarke, art directed by Jay Phillips and directed by Romain Gavras through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London