National Trust "I oakleaf" by 18 Feet & Rising
The National Trust has launched a campaign to promote places the nation loves, such as Wicken Fen and Stourhead. The outdoor, press and digital activity, by 18 Feet & Rising, features children at National Trust properties. Each execution shows a different activity, such as playing in the mud or bug-hunting, and draws on the well-known "I heart NY" design by replacing the heart with the National Trust logo. The work was written by Behrad Taherparvar, who also art directed it with Noreen Khan. The photographers were Josh Cole, Naomi Goggin, Caroline Irby and Arnhel de Serra.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London