National Trust "I oakleaf" by 18 Feet & Rising
The National Trust has launched a campaign to promote places the nation loves, such as Wicken Fen and Stourhead. The outdoor, press and digital activity, by 18 Feet & Rising, features children at National Trust properties. Each execution shows a different activity, such as playing in the mud or bug-hunting, and draws on the well-known "I heart NY" design by replacing the heart with the National Trust logo. The work was written by Behrad Taherparvar, who also art directed it with Noreen Khan. The photographers were Josh Cole, Naomi Goggin, Caroline Irby and Arnhel de Serra.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)