National Trust "I oakleaf" by 18 Feet & Rising
The National Trust has launched a campaign to promote places the nation loves, such as Wicken Fen and Stourhead. The outdoor, press and digital activity, by 18 Feet & Rising, features children at National Trust properties. Each execution shows a different activity, such as playing in the mud or bug-hunting, and draws on the well-known "I heart NY" design by replacing the heart with the National Trust logo. The work was written by Behrad Taherparvar, who also art directed it with Noreen Khan. The photographers were Josh Cole, Naomi Goggin, Caroline Irby and Arnhel de Serra.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London