Somersby "Somersby store" by Fold7
Carlsberg UK has launched the first nationwide campaign for its cider brand, Somersby. It is the first work by Fold7 since the agency picked up the business in February. The TV ad, which was released this week on terrestrial channels and Sky, pokes fun at the anticipation surrounding technology gadget launches by spoofing the cider’s "technical specifications". The spot is supported by PR, social media and online video activity. The campaign was created by Rob Porteous and Dave Askwith, and directed by Mat Kirkby through RSA Films. Post-production was handled by Big Buoy, with audio post-production by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London