Somersby "Somersby store" by Fold7
Carlsberg UK has launched the first nationwide campaign for its cider brand, Somersby. It is the first work by Fold7 since the agency picked up the business in February. The TV ad, which was released this week on terrestrial channels and Sky, pokes fun at the anticipation surrounding technology gadget launches by spoofing the cider’s "technical specifications". The spot is supported by PR, social media and online video activity. The campaign was created by Rob Porteous and Dave Askwith, and directed by Mat Kirkby through RSA Films. Post-production was handled by Big Buoy, with audio post-production by 750mph.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London