Spotify "for music" by Droga5 NY
Spotify has launched its first ad campaign in a bid to introduce the music-streaming service to more people in the US. Droga5 developed the multiplatform activity, which is running across TV, digital and social. The first of three TV spots was unveiled during the launch episode of The Voice in the US this week. The ad shows a man crowdsurfing on a sea of people while a narrator talks about the importance of music. The work was written by Spencer LaVallee, art directed by Kenny Kim and directed by Seb Edwards through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...