Spotify "for music" by Droga5 NY
Spotify has launched its first ad campaign in a bid to introduce the music-streaming service to more people in the US. Droga5 developed the multiplatform activity, which is running across TV, digital and social. The first of three TV spots was unveiled during the launch episode of The Voice in the US this week. The ad shows a man crowdsurfing on a sea of people while a narrator talks about the importance of music. The work was written by Spencer LaVallee, art directed by Kenny Kim and directed by Seb Edwards through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London