Spotify "for music" by Droga5 NY
Spotify has launched its first ad campaign in a bid to introduce the music-streaming service to more people in the US. Droga5 developed the multiplatform activity, which is running across TV, digital and social. The first of three TV spots was unveiled during the launch episode of The Voice in the US this week. The ad shows a man crowdsurfing on a sea of people while a narrator talks about the importance of music. The work was written by Spencer LaVallee, art directed by Kenny Kim and directed by Seb Edwards through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London