Comparethemarket.com "rock" by VCCP
Comparethemarket.com has released a TV spot bringing together characters from the website and Comparethemeerkat.com. The ad, by VCCP, shows the assistant to Comparethemarket.com’s fictional owner, Maurice Wigglethorpe-Throom, throwing a rock through the window of the meerkat mansion, with a note demanding Comparethemeerkat.com to close down, but Aleksandr Orlov vows to carry on. The work was written by Javier Romartinez, art directed by Stephen Misir, and directed by Darren Walsh and Dave Scanlon through Passion.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London