Comparethemarket.com "rock" by VCCP
Comparethemarket.com has released a TV spot bringing together characters from the website and Comparethemeerkat.com. The ad, by VCCP, shows the assistant to Comparethemarket.com’s fictional owner, Maurice Wigglethorpe-Throom, throwing a rock through the window of the meerkat mansion, with a note demanding Comparethemeerkat.com to close down, but Aleksandr Orlov vows to carry on. The work was written by Javier Romartinez, art directed by Stephen Misir, and directed by Darren Walsh and Dave Scanlon through Passion.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...