Warburtons "Half and Half" by WCRS
Warburtons has taken full advantage of The Chiswick Towers – two large LED displays on the London stretch of the M4 – by launching a split poster across the screens. Each side of The Chiswick Towers shows half of a Warburtons loaf. The ad, which was created by WCRS, promotes the brand’s Half & Half loaf, made with equal measures of wholegrain and white flour. It was unveiled this week and builds on the brand’s 2013 breakfast campaign, which is the biggest in the company’s history with a spend of £16 million.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...