Warburtons "Half and Half" by WCRS
Warburtons has taken full advantage of The Chiswick Towers – two large LED displays on the London stretch of the M4 – by launching a split poster across the screens. Each side of The Chiswick Towers shows half of a Warburtons loaf. The ad, which was created by WCRS, promotes the brand’s Half & Half loaf, made with equal measures of wholegrain and white flour. It was unveiled this week and builds on the brand’s 2013 breakfast campaign, which is the biggest in the company’s history with a spend of £16 million.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...