Warburtons "Half and Half" by WCRS
Warburtons has taken full advantage of The Chiswick Towers – two large LED displays on the London stretch of the M4 – by launching a split poster across the screens. Each side of The Chiswick Towers shows half of a Warburtons loaf. The ad, which was created by WCRS, promotes the brand’s Half & Half loaf, made with equal measures of wholegrain and white flour. It was unveiled this week and builds on the brand’s 2013 breakfast campaign, which is the biggest in the company’s history with a spend of £16 million.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London