McDonald's "worth getting up early for" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a TV campaign to remind people about its sausage-and-egg McMuffin. The spot, by Leo Burnett, shows a man travelling with his dog all the way from the Scottish Highlands to a McDonald’s for breakfast. It ends with the strapline: "Worth getting up early for." The ad was written by Phil Deacon and Sabina Kelly, and directed by Pete Riski through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...