McDonald's "worth getting up early for" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a TV campaign to remind people about its sausage-and-egg McMuffin. The spot, by Leo Burnett, shows a man travelling with his dog all the way from the Scottish Highlands to a McDonald’s for breakfast. It ends with the strapline: "Worth getting up early for." The ad was written by Phil Deacon and Sabina Kelly, and directed by Pete Riski through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...