McDonald's "worth getting up early for" by Leo Burnett
McDonald’s has launched a TV campaign to remind people about its sausage-and-egg McMuffin. The spot, by Leo Burnett, shows a man travelling with his dog all the way from the Scottish Highlands to a McDonald’s for breakfast. It ends with the strapline: "Worth getting up early for." The ad was written by Phil Deacon and Sabina Kelly, and directed by Pete Riski through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London