Rice Krispies "what's it like to be a fish" by Leo Burnett London
Kellogg has released a TV ad to promote its Rice Krispies Multi-Grain Shapes. The 30-second spot, created by Leo Burnett London, features a young child who, inspired by the different shapes in her cereal, wants to know what it is like to be a fish. In addition to the TV spots, the ad will air in cinemas from 26 April. It was written and art directed by Philip Deacon and Sabina Kelly. Joanna Bailey directed the spot through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London