Rice Krispies "what's it like to be a fish" by Leo Burnett London
Kellogg has released a TV ad to promote its Rice Krispies Multi-Grain Shapes. The 30-second spot, created by Leo Burnett London, features a young child who, inspired by the different shapes in her cereal, wants to know what it is like to be a fish. In addition to the TV spots, the ad will air in cinemas from 26 April. It was written and art directed by Philip Deacon and Sabina Kelly. Joanna Bailey directed the spot through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)