Rice Krispies "what's it like to be a fish" by Leo Burnett London
Kellogg has released a TV ad to promote its Rice Krispies Multi-Grain Shapes. The 30-second spot, created by Leo Burnett London, features a young child who, inspired by the different shapes in her cereal, wants to know what it is like to be a fish. In addition to the TV spots, the ad will air in cinemas from 26 April. It was written and art directed by Philip Deacon and Sabina Kelly. Joanna Bailey directed the spot through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London