Rice Krispies "what's it like to be a fish" by Leo Burnett London
Kellogg has released a TV ad to promote its Rice Krispies Multi-Grain Shapes. The 30-second spot, created by Leo Burnett London, features a young child who, inspired by the different shapes in her cereal, wants to know what it is like to be a fish. In addition to the TV spots, the ad will air in cinemas from 26 April. It was written and art directed by Philip Deacon and Sabina Kelly. Joanna Bailey directed the spot through Bare Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East