Mercedes-Benz "chicken" by Jung von Matt/Neckar
Mercedes-Benz uses a genetic quirk of chickens as inspiration for its new ad. It was created by the Stuttgart agency Jung von Matt/Neckar and alludes to the car’s stability by showing chickens’ bodies being moved around while their heads remain perfectly still. The spot, which features Diana Ross’ Upside Down, ends with the strapline: "Mercedes-Benz: the best or nothing." It was written by Nico Baumann, art directed by Lucas Osis and directed by Daniel Warwick through Big Fish.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- PR Account Manager- Wine and Spirits Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London