Deutsche Post DHL "trojan mailing" by Jung von Matt/Neckar
Prank ads were done to death in 2013. But there is always room for one more when it is of the quality of this online video for Deutsche Post DHL. The Stuttgart agency Jung von Matt/Neckar conceived the idea, paying rival logistics companies to deliver packages that, although plain to begin with, revealed pro-DHL messages in warmer temperatures. DHL distanced itself from the film in statements to the press, but a spokeswoman for Jung von Matt assures Campaign that the agency has worked with DHL for years and that the client knew about plans to publish the film on YouTube. But, as the film shows, the agency is not above playing tricks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London