Deutsche Post DHL "trojan mailing" by Jung von Matt/Neckar
Prank ads were done to death in 2013. But there is always room for one more when it is of the quality of this online video for Deutsche Post DHL. The Stuttgart agency Jung von Matt/Neckar conceived the idea, paying rival logistics companies to deliver packages that, although plain to begin with, revealed pro-DHL messages in warmer temperatures. DHL distanced itself from the film in statements to the press, but a spokeswoman for Jung von Matt assures Campaign that the agency has worked with DHL for years and that the client knew about plans to publish the film on YouTube. But, as the film shows, the agency is not above playing tricks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager - eCRM & email, global brand, lots of creative and campaign execution Ramsden Road c.£28 - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)