Comparethemarket.com 'Sergei bloopers' by VCCP
The Russian meerkat Aleksandr Orlov and his side-kick Sergei are back in a new viral blooper reel from its latest ad.
The spoof outtakes from the shoot see the two meerkats messing around on set, playing tetris and inhaling helium from balloons.
A number of wardrobe and set malfunctions also occur with Sergei's computer breaking and Aleksandr loosing his pants.
Seeding on the comparethemarket.com website, the blooper film aims to further raise awareness of the price comparison site and its oft-confused sister site comparethemeerkat.com.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...