Sky Sports 'start of season' by Brothers and Sisters
By getting under the skin of the football fan Sky is hoping its latest TV campaign, created by Brothers & Sisters, will help promote the broadcaster as a football fan itself as the football season kicks off.
Building on the strapline 'We know how you feel about it, because we feel the same', the campaign follows a number of fans, from female builders to aspiring footballers as they describe just what it means to be a football fan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London