Sky Sports 'start of season' by Brothers and Sisters
By getting under the skin of the football fan Sky is hoping its latest TV campaign, created by Brothers & Sisters, will help promote the broadcaster as a football fan itself as the football season kicks off.
Building on the strapline 'We know how you feel about it, because we feel the same', the campaign follows a number of fans, from female builders to aspiring footballers as they describe just what it means to be a football fan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London