Sky Sports 'start of season' by Brothers and Sisters
By getting under the skin of the football fan Sky is hoping its latest TV campaign, created by Brothers & Sisters, will help promote the broadcaster as a football fan itself as the football season kicks off.
Building on the strapline 'We know how you feel about it, because we feel the same', the campaign follows a number of fans, from female builders to aspiring footballers as they describe just what it means to be a football fan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands