Sky Sports 'start of season' by Brothers and Sisters
By getting under the skin of the football fan Sky is hoping its latest TV campaign, created by Brothers & Sisters, will help promote the broadcaster as a football fan itself as the football season kicks off.
Building on the strapline 'We know how you feel about it, because we feel the same', the campaign follows a number of fans, from female builders to aspiring footballers as they describe just what it means to be a football fan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)