Sky Sports 'start of season' by Brothers and Sisters
By getting under the skin of the football fan Sky is hoping its latest TV campaign, created by Brothers & Sisters, will help promote the broadcaster as a football fan itself as the football season kicks off.
Building on the strapline 'We know how you feel about it, because we feel the same', the campaign follows a number of fans, from female builders to aspiring footballers as they describe just what it means to be a football fan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London