VIFF 'an open mind is advised' by TBWA\Vancouver
As the Vancouver International Film Festival gets underway, TBWA\Vancouver unveils three new cinema spots urging movie-buffs to keep an open mind during the festival.
The ads encompass various elements associated with non-traditional cinema, from strange sexual explorations to subtitles that appear out of sync with the film’s content.
The work An Open Mind is Advised was directed by Tim Godsall.
Video 1: disturbing
Video 2: sexuality
Video 3: subtitles
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London