VIFF 'an open mind is advised' by TBWA\Vancouver
As the Vancouver International Film Festival gets underway, TBWA\Vancouver unveils three new cinema spots urging movie-buffs to keep an open mind during the festival.
The ads encompass various elements associated with non-traditional cinema, from strange sexual explorations to subtitles that appear out of sync with the film’s content.
The work An Open Mind is Advised was directed by Tim Godsall.
Video 1: disturbing
Video 2: sexuality
Video 3: subtitles
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London