VIFF 'an open mind is advised' by TBWA\Vancouver
As the Vancouver International Film Festival gets underway, TBWA\Vancouver unveils three new cinema spots urging movie-buffs to keep an open mind during the festival.
The ads encompass various elements associated with non-traditional cinema, from strange sexual explorations to subtitles that appear out of sync with the film’s content.
The work An Open Mind is Advised was directed by Tim Godsall.
Video 1: disturbing
Video 2: sexuality
Video 3: subtitles
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- (Senior) Layouts Interface Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- PR Account Manager Major Players £28000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits, City of London