VIFF 'an open mind is advised' by TBWA\Vancouver
As the Vancouver International Film Festival gets underway, TBWA\Vancouver unveils three new cinema spots urging movie-buffs to keep an open mind during the festival.
The ads encompass various elements associated with non-traditional cinema, from strange sexual explorations to subtitles that appear out of sync with the film’s content.
The work An Open Mind is Advised was directed by Tim Godsall.
Video 1: disturbing
Video 2: sexuality
Video 3: subtitles
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)