VIFF 'an open mind is advised' by TBWA\Vancouver
As the Vancouver International Film Festival gets underway, TBWA\Vancouver unveils three new cinema spots urging movie-buffs to keep an open mind during the festival.
The ads encompass various elements associated with non-traditional cinema, from strange sexual explorations to subtitles that appear out of sync with the film’s content.
The work An Open Mind is Advised was directed by Tim Godsall.
Video 1: disturbing
Video 2: sexuality
Video 3: subtitles
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)