Canal+ 'the wardrobe' by BETC Euro RSCG
A man spins an elaborate story explaining how he ended up in another man's wardrobe, in his naked wife's bedroom, in this latest spot for Canal+ by BETC Euro RSCG.
The spot aims to demonstrate the original programming and scriptwriting at Canal+, which uses the talents of writers including Olivier Marchal and Jean-Hughes Anglade.
The ad also aims to showcase the cinematographic quality of the work produced by Canal+.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London