Canal+ 'the wardrobe' by BETC Euro RSCG
A man spins an elaborate story explaining how he ended up in another man's wardrobe, in his naked wife's bedroom, in this latest spot for Canal+ by BETC Euro RSCG.
The spot aims to demonstrate the original programming and scriptwriting at Canal+, which uses the talents of writers including Olivier Marchal and Jean-Hughes Anglade.
The ad also aims to showcase the cinematographic quality of the work produced by Canal+.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)