Canal+ 'the wardrobe' by BETC Euro RSCG
A man spins an elaborate story explaining how he ended up in another man's wardrobe, in his naked wife's bedroom, in this latest spot for Canal+ by BETC Euro RSCG.
The spot aims to demonstrate the original programming and scriptwriting at Canal+, which uses the talents of writers including Olivier Marchal and Jean-Hughes Anglade.
The ad also aims to showcase the cinematographic quality of the work produced by Canal+.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)