Canal+ 'the wardrobe' by BETC Euro RSCG
A man spins an elaborate story explaining how he ended up in another man's wardrobe, in his naked wife's bedroom, in this latest spot for Canal+ by BETC Euro RSCG.
The spot aims to demonstrate the original programming and scriptwriting at Canal+, which uses the talents of writers including Olivier Marchal and Jean-Hughes Anglade.
The ad also aims to showcase the cinematographic quality of the work produced by Canal+.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London