Canal+ 'the wardrobe' by BETC Euro RSCG
A man spins an elaborate story explaining how he ended up in another man's wardrobe, in his naked wife's bedroom, in this latest spot for Canal+ by BETC Euro RSCG.
The spot aims to demonstrate the original programming and scriptwriting at Canal+, which uses the talents of writers including Olivier Marchal and Jean-Hughes Anglade.
The ad also aims to showcase the cinematographic quality of the work produced by Canal+.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...