The7stars scoops Travel Counsellors
Travel Counsellors has hired the7stars to handle its media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
Travel Counsellors: preparing an advertising push
The UK travel company's estimated £2 million media spend was previously managed by an internal team.
The7stars has been appointed ahead of an advertising push behind the brand.
Claire Flanagan, the marketing manager at Travel Counsellors, said: "This will be one of our most significant advertising campaigns to date, so it was essential that we were confident in the agency we brought on board. We are excited to be working with the7stars and looking forward to seeing the results of the campaign."
Travel Counsellors, which has attempted to position itself as a strong provider of customer service, was named the UK travel agency of the year at The Guardian, The Observer and guardian.co.uk Travel Awards in 2010.
The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bolton.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London