Agencies line up for Radisson ad brief
Radisson Hotels is on the hunt for an agency to handle its UK advertising business.
Radisson: briefed agencies
The group has contacted shops directly and issued a two-part brief for the business, which covers its mainstream hotels and its five-star Radisson Edwardian hotels.
Radisson has worked with the travel and leisure advertising specialist Souk 360 and also handles some of its marketing in-house.
Radisson Edwardian introduced QR codes to its restaurant menus last year, linking diners to an online video of a chef preparing dishes.
The group also partnered with Facebook and Foursquare to launch a digital tool for consumers to extend their check-out time using smartphones.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...