Gatwick calls pitch as adspend climbs
Gatwick Airport is looking for agencies to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts ahead of an expected increase in spend.
Gatwick Airport: seeks agencies amid planned increase in advertising spend
The creative agency will be expected to lead marketing efforts as the airport seeks to grow passenger numbers and drive additional revenues. The above-the-line account is currently held by Hypernaked. An RFI is expected to be issued shortly.
Gatwick Airport is owned by a consortium that is led by Global Infrastructure Partners, which bought the business from the Spanish-owned BAA in December 2009 for £1.5 billion. The site is run by Gatwick Airport Limited.
The company has stated that its ambition is "competing to grow and become London's airport of choice" through delivering a superior level of service.
Gatwick Airport is the UK's second-largest airport and the world's biggest single-runway airport, handling around 33 million passengers through its two terminals.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London