Specialist Holidays calls media review
Specialist Holidays Group, which is owned by TUI Travel, is holding a media planning and buying pitch.
Specialist Holidays Group: 'looking to work with new partners'
Conrad, the media agency that specialises in the travel industry, has worked with SHG brands for more than four years.
Agencies have been invited to pitch after a review of SHG's marketing strategy across all of its specialist brands, which include Crystal, Hayes & Jarvis and Citalia.
David Jarvis, the multichannel strategy director at SHG, said that the pitch aims to "get more effectiveness and efficiency from our marketing spend across all of our brands".
Matthew Prior, the managing director at SHG, said: "We have enjoyed working with Conrad for several years. Our group is growing and we are now looking to work with new partners to maximise our opportunities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...