ATOC calls review of media account
The Association of Train Operating Companies has called a review of its media planning and buying account.
ATOC: wants agency to promote railcards
ATOC wants an agency to support the railcard brands Young Persons Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family and Friends Railcard.
The representative body of the UK's major train operators currently works with ZenithOptimedia for media planning and buying.
A tender was issued to agencies last month, and the deadline for submissions is 13 November.
It is understood that the majority of ATOC's media budget is allocated to digital, with a focus on driving online sales.
In October 2010, ATOC appointed WCRS to develop an advertising campaign for the railcards.
ATOC represents train operators such as First Great Western, Virgin Trains and Southwest Trains.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...