Hotel Chocolat unveils global website
Hotel Chocolat, the luxury chocolate retailer, has launched a global digital platform, which for the first time promotes its full portfolio of products and services in one place.
Hotel Chocolat: launches global website
The hotelchocolat.com showcases offerings such as its chocolate range, the boutique St. Lucian hotel, and Cocoa Juvenate beauty products, through six "zones".
It also now enables consumers to use an "intelligent gifting service", allowing them to design their own bespoke gift bag for a recipient, with a personal message, delivered the next day.
Additionally, the site has an increased emphasis on reviews, with the aim of placing "customer feedback at the heart of the brand".
Angus Thirlwell, the chief executive and co-founder of Hotel Chocolat, said the evolution of the site was "as significant to us as our launch in 1995".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, City of London