Hotel Chocolat unveils global website
Hotel Chocolat, the luxury chocolate retailer, has launched a global digital platform, which for the first time promotes its full portfolio of products and services in one place.
Hotel Chocolat: launches global website
The hotelchocolat.com showcases offerings such as its chocolate range, the boutique St. Lucian hotel, and Cocoa Juvenate beauty products, through six "zones".
It also now enables consumers to use an "intelligent gifting service", allowing them to design their own bespoke gift bag for a recipient, with a personal message, delivered the next day.
Additionally, the site has an increased emphasis on reviews, with the aim of placing "customer feedback at the heart of the brand".
Angus Thirlwell, the chief executive and co-founder of Hotel Chocolat, said the evolution of the site was "as significant to us as our launch in 1995".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester