Brothers and Sisters wins Resident Evil task
Capcom, the computer games developer and publisher, has appointed Brothers and Sisters to create an international campaign to promote the latest game in its flagship Resident Evil series.
Resident Evil: Brothers and Sisters will create a global campaign
The agency was appointed after a pitch that kicked off in October last year.
It will develop a long-term strategy and campaign for Resident Evil 6, which launches in November on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, with a PC version to follow.
The campaign will run across major markets including Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
Capcom traditionally invests mainly in online advertising to promote the games.
For Resident Evil 5, which was released in 2009, activity included branded web pages on LoveFilm's video game rental section.
Brothers and Sisters will run teaser activity to promote the game's nohopeleft.com website.
Mickey Torode, the director of marketing strategy at Capcom, said: "It was clear that Brothers and Sisters understood what was needed and nohopeleft.com is only the start of what will be a horrific, fearful and very emotional journey through 2012."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...