Media Week Awards co-chairs revealed
This year's Media Week Awards co-chairs are Jonathan Allan, sales director for Channel 4 and Karen Blackett, CEO at MediaCom.
Both of the co-chairs took time out to talk to Media Week about what the Media Week Awards mean to the industry and what it means to be a co-chair for the industry number one awards ceremony.
Blackett said: "I'm excited to see how our industry is constantly evolving and to read, see and hear about great campaigns that have helped grow clients business.
"The level of real insight, creativity, innovation and accountability was incredible last year and I can’t wait to see the diverse talent in the industry deliver even more.
Allan said: "A great deal of the value and prestige of awards come from the rigour and focus of the judging process.
"I hope we can continue that tradition by reviewing the entries thoughtfully and with a sense of real-world interrogation."
Set to take place at Grosvenor House on Thursday 25 October, the Media Week Awards are now open to enter, and the deadline is Thursday 14 June.
Categories and information on how to enter can be found here.
Last year's awards boasted a record number of entries and more than 1,300 guests.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...